A. To produce graduates who are able to:
- Able to develop science in a professional, innovative and tested
- Able to provide solving the problems of economic development through inter and multidisciplinary approaches.
- Able to manage and develop the research and dedication that are beneficial to improving the welfare of society.
B. Develop a study program through:
- Improving service quality teaching and learning process and create a conducive academic environment.
- Cooperation with organizations / other agencies in order to solve the problems of the economy.
- Dissemination of the findings in the form of scientific papers published in national and international level